Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 10


Day 10
Originally uploaded by wallace_french
Day 10 started out good enough. I got a good sleep despite being located by the front entrance and breakfast area of the motel. I got up around 8 and called Dad at 8:30 to let him know to meet me at the motel for our ride out to Wisconsin Point. Grabbed a quick bowl of cereal, checked-out, loaded the beemer, and put on sun block. Dad got there around 9 and we were off. I could tell it was going to be a really hot day. It ended-up getting up to 100 degrees today. Dad and I took a ride out to Wisconsin Point, snapped some photos, and took off. It was kind of like that scene in the movie Vacation when they go to the Grand Canyon and Chevy Chase needs to get the hell out of there so he kind of looks around real quick and says "ok let's go." I wanted to hit the road anyway so we took off. Dad broke off and went home then I headed to I35 South. I stopped right outside Duluth around 10:30 and got some breakfast at a McDonalds where I was able to get a signal and loaded some photos as well. Took off from there and got in the fast lane down I35 and didn't stop until I got back to mom's around 1:00. We relaxed for a bit and then went to Kelsey's softball game in Eagle Falls. My allergies were kicking my ass so we left the game a little early and got a quick bite to eat. Got home and relaxed and watched the Shooter. Decent movie. Now I'm blogging and about to read a chapter of Roadshow and go to bed. Later.

No comments: