Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day 2


Day 2
Originally uploaded by wallace_french
Day 2 was Cooperstown to Niagara Falls. It was a 240 trip, but it took me almost eight hours to get there. I took a lot of back roads and found a few twisties to test out the maneuverability of the beemer. The bike performed very well. The bike is generally comfortable, but I need to adjust the knee pads (or my posture). My left knee digs into the pad a little too hard. Anyway, I went into Canada to check out the view and it was unbelievable. I only stopped for a short while in Canada and didn't get very many pictures. This photo was from the American side. There is a nice park on Goat Island and this is the view. The park is surprisingly quiet. Most tourists were over on the Canada side. Incidentally, you don't need a passport to go into Canada. You just need a valid driver's license.

No comments: